Super excited to be taking my life, career and adventures to Austin. I really didn’t know where to start here, so I decided to steal one of those questionnaires that I used to do back during my MySpace days and blow your mind with a whole lot of me. I just pulled it offline, so excuse the stupidity of the questions:
1. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? Step Brothers. I’ve never hated a movie more.
2. How long do you stay in your pajamas after you wake up? Not long, I usually have to take a class or teach one.
3. What’s the last CD you got that you just can’t stop listening to? It was probably TLC’s last album. Because that was the last time I listened to a CD.
4. What was your favorite toy as a kid? Squiggly was my favorite barbie doll. Also anything from my fake kitchen.
5. How do you take care of your hair (and/or what scent of shampoo do you use)? Really?
6. Favorite video game controller? Ninteno64
7. What’s your “default” TV channel of choice? Food Network
8. If life had background music, what kind would your personal motif sound like (instruments, genre, mood)? Today, the Creed Soundtrack
9. Favorite ice cream flavor or dish? GREEN TEA MOHCI IS MY SHIT.
10. What’s a movie/TV show/thing you like to introduce people to? Spin Class 🙂
11. Do you collect anything? Corks. Corks from bottles of wine and bubbles.